Select Your Commercial Personal Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Why place Commercial Personal Ad in Saamna Times Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Entertainment Or Commercial Personal Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Entertainment Or Commercial Personal” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Entertainment Or Commercial Personal advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Entertainment Or Commercial Personal Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Entertainment Or Commercial Personal.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
Saamna Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Commercial Personal Ad In Saamna Times To Get Maximum Response ?
Businesses that specialise in entertainment services, such as event managers, concert organisers, dance troupes, circus artists or film producers, publish their advertisements in newspapers so that more people get to know of their events or programmes and come to attend. Here is why you should book your entertainment or commercial personal ads in newspapers:
- Commercial entertainment advertisements provide information to the public about the release of a film, announce an event, play, concert or any other performance.
- Commercial entertainment advertisements help to draw larger crowds to events where plain word of mouth or direct invitations would not be very effective.
Gathers Public Support
- The entertainment industry thrives on public support, and advertisements in newspapers spread awareness and help to gather support from the general public.
Brand Image and Goodwill
- These advertisements help to build a favourable image of the brand as well as create goodwill among fans, followers and audiences.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, a large number of people across cities and villages read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.